The college management is greatly concerned about the financial difficulties of the needy students. In that event, there are various financial aids provided to the students in different capacities.
Note: Currently no scholarship is announced for Economics department.
Few of the financial aids being offered include:
Students are given scholarships on the basis of percentage of their previous qualification while applying for a degree at the college. The scholarships awarded on the basis of different percentages as are follows:
- From 50 — 59% 20% Scholarship.
- From 60 — 64% 30% Scholarship.
- From 65 — 69% 40% Scholarship.
- From 70 — 74% 50% Scholarship.
- From 75 & above Full Scholarship.
- From 3.8 CGPA & above 100% Scholarship
Students securing first and second position in a semester are awarded Dean’s scholarship, which are:
- Rs. 3,000 on first position
- Rs. 2,000 on second position
The College provides an opportunity of learning office management to the students by appointing them as Research Assistant. These students are awarded a monthly stipend of Rs. 1500 for the semester in which they are appointed a research assistant.
Note: All scholarships are applicable on CGPA 2.5 for Bachelors and CGPA 3.0 for Masters programs.
Each student is eligible for ONE scholarship only.