The mission of the Alumni Association is to support and promote the interests of the Alumni through the creation of personal links, providing services to its members and maintaining emotional connection among them.
The main objective of the Association is to establish a lifelong relationship between the students and the parent organization for mutual benefits. To fulfill this objective the following specific activities are encouraged:
- Development of local chapters of the Association.
- Ensuring a visible and affective Alumni presence on and off campus.
- Support of the quality of education and welfare of NCBA&E.
- Promotion of the identity and image of NCBA&E both nationally and internationally.
- Coordination/support of all Alumni activities to supplement and diversify the educational experiences of NCBA&E.
- Encouraging friendship and support among the members of the Alumni Association.
- Assisting NCBA&E in obtaining human and financial resources required to fulfill its mission.